5/3 Bank Box Office at Hertz Arena Hours
Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday:Closed (unless there is an event)
Sunday: Closed (unless there is an event)
Saturday events – the Box Office will open 4 hours before the start of the event and close 30 minutes after the event begins.
Sunday events – the Box Office will open 4 hours before the start of the event and close 30 minutes after the event begins.
Phone: (800) 745-3000
Payments Accepted at the Box Office
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and ATM/Debit. No personal checks are accepted. Once tickets are purchased all sales are final. There are no refunds/exchanges.
On Sale Policy
During the first hour an event is on sale, the following policies will be enforced at the Box Office:
- Only the person purchasing the tickets may enter the on-sale area. All other guests may wait outside of the on-sale area.
- Guests may not utilize cellular phones once they have entered the on-sale area.
- Due to the volume of ticket requests on the ticketing system during the initial on-sale period, guests may only request “Best Available” seats. Guests will be allowed to request either Floor or Bowl seating, however, cannot request individual seating sections during this time. This will allow the transaction process to move as smoothly as possible for all guests.
- During ticket on-sales, Hertz Arena may be limited to only selling the new event. Guests wishing to purchase tickets to other events will be assisted as soon as possible.
This ticket on-sale policy will permit all ticket buyers with the best opportunity to purchase tickets for an event.
Ticket Lottery Policy
So that the “on-sale” of concert tickets is fair and to prevent camping out on the Hertz Arena property, the Arena (at its discretion and depending on the concert) may institute the following procedure for a Concert On-Sale Lottery:
- From 8:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. numbered wristbands will be provided.
- At 9:30 a.m. we will no longer issue wristbands and anyone arriving will be placed in a secondary line.
- At 9:45 a.m. we will randomly draw one wristband number. The official ticket line will begin with that number drawn and be followed in ascending numerical order. (Example: 10 wristbands are given and #7 is drawn. #7 is first in line #6 is last.)
- Once in line there is no exchanging of cash or line positions with others. Violators will be removed from the line.
- At 10:00 a.m. we will begin sale for the wristband line. Once this line is completed and if there are still tickets available; the secondary line will proceed in the order of their arrival.
There is NO CAMPING OUT on the property of HERTZ ARENA.
Will Call is located at the far right window of the Box Office. To pick up will Call tickets, you must have a photo ID. Tickets will not be released without photo ID present.
Restaurant tables that are closest to the bowl within the Breakaway Sports Pub are ticketed seats/tables that may be purchased at the Arena box office or through the Florida Everblades Sales Dept. for all Florida Everblades games. (Please call the box office at (239) 948-7825 x1000 for show ticket prices. Please call the Blades Sales Dept. at (239) 948-7825 x1028 for season ticket table sales). This table will be your seats for the game, and we offer full restaurant and bar service before and during the event.
Unless otherwise designated, if a child has celebrated their 2nd birthday, they must purchase a ticket.
You may purchase gift certificates that are valid for any event at Hertz Arena. Certificates are sold in increments of $10.00, $20.00, and $25.00
Accessible Seating and access information
(including transport wheelchair info)
Hertz Arena recognizes the needs of guests with disabilities. The Arena is fully compliant with all ADA accessibility guidelines. Anyone in need of Accessible Seating must ask for them prior to buying the tickets.
Hertz Arena has wheelchairs available to assist guests to their seat locations. Please go to Customer Service or the Front Desk to request one.